2.23.2007

Hollywood

an email I sent yesterday to a dude I know:


Hi John,

This is a totally not-work related email that I thought you and/or Kara might be interested in. I just got a call from some guy at Paramount who is doing research for a pilot episode of a show called “Them” for Fox. The show is about aliens who take the form of humans and come to earth. In order to infiltrate some kind of space weapons program at JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory), one of the aliens starts a romantic relationship with a 20-something beautiful woman who works in the space weapons program at JPL.

Paramount is looking for someone who is familiar with JPL who could provide input on the script so that it is as accurate as possible. They are willing to pay $150/hour and they say they wouldn’t share the name of the person providing the JPL info.

When I heard $150 bucks/hour, I wondered if Kara might want to do it, or if you guys have friends who know JPL and might want to make some money. I just called CBS studios and eventually got back to the guy who called me, so it sounds legit.

Feel free to forward this email to anyone, and/or contact him directly. I have no stake in this whatsoever and won’t be contacting him again. If you are interested, I would get in touch asap, these things move fast.

His contact info:
xxxxx

FYI, the folks in JPL media relations simply directed him to their website, which is why he is looking for other sources.

Cheers,
Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home