8.17.2007

sweaty shirts are sexy

Can I just say that jagged oval shaped sweat spots that appear on the backs of men in dress shirts in the summer are sexy? Am I allowed to say that? I hope so. Cuz if i'm not, I'm on my way to the principal's office? Or is it principle's office? (I guess it depends if I am antropomorphizing (that latter) or talking about Sister Margaret at St. Bernadettes Catholic school in Silver Spring MD (the former).

And while I'm on the subject, it's hard to find a man (str8 or gay) in San Deigo who is NOT wearing flip flops. It's OOC (out of control), but good for me cuz i'm a big fan o the bare foot. btw, why have I not yet opened a school to teach the average joe how to give pedicures to his buddies?

I'm listening to Modest Mouse right now. "We named our children after towns that we've never been to"

4 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Ben McMahan said...

hola daniel y los otros
tucson boys = ooc flip flop wearing too
tucson girls? = ugh bootz, and in general, what appears to be an homage to some of the worst trends from 80's (early 90's) fashion...

in case you wondered how i found this, i'm subscribed to this little blog so i can keep tabs on y'all.
:)

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Dylan Gaughan said...

Shit. Looks like we're super screwed AND double fucked.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Ben McMahan said...

dylan, i'm touched you recall that utter obnoxiousness...it lives on in myspace posterity...

http://myspace.com/camaromoustache

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Dylan Gaughan said...

Also, Daniel, I think you haven't started that school for the average joes to give pedicures to their buddies because

AVERAGE JOES WILL NOT GIVE PEDICURES TO THEIR BUDDIES.

I thank you for stopping by our bank, and I am truly sorry your loan application has been denied.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home